Sunday, November 15, 2015
5 Reasons to Choose a Vacation Rental Over a Hotel
1. Size. Many of our vacation rentals are spacious enough to accommodate large groups.
2. Price. Our guests typically pay significantly less for our vacation rentals than hotel guests pay for comparable accommodations -- when comparable hotel accommodations exist. Often, hotel travelers need several hotel rooms or suites to accommodate a group who could share a single vacation rental property.
3. Amenities. Each of our vacation rentals has a complete, fully equipped kitchen, and nearly all have washers and dryers -- no more lugging home bags of dirty laundry. Many properties also have hotel-style amenities such as pools and fitness centers.
4. Choice. Because each of our properties is individually owned, we offer our guests a variety of unit sizes and styles hotels can't match. We also offer a greater variety of locations, because our vacation rentals are located throughout the resort areas, whereas hotels are often clustered in specific areas.
5. Professional service. Our rental coordinators are experts in their local markets. Their priority is to help you choose the perfect rental property for your family or group and do everything possible to make sure you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Visit LFVacations today to browse beautiful mountain and beach vacation rentals located in many of the mid-Atlantic's most desirable destinations:
Smith Mountain Lake, VA
Deep Creek Lake, MD
Ocean City, MD
Bethany Beach, DE
Avalon/Stone Harbor, NJ
Sea Isle City, NJ
Ocean City, NJ
The Wildwoods, NJ